Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.071 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,320 KZT (E£ 29,906) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)