Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.372 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 857,310 KZT (E£ 22,940) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)