Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.355 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 527,516 KZT ($b11,380) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)