Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.318 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 433,379 KZT ($b9,563) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)