Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.495 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,743 KZT (6,092 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)