Cost of living comparison between Suceava, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.455 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 473,067 KZT (5,880 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)