Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.547 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,620 KZT (6,553 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)