Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 335,844 KZT (121,913 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)