Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.418 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,596 KZT (139,437 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)