Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 845,241 KZT (€2,498) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)