Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 913 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,108 KZT (€3,039) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)