Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.181 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,214 KZT (€2,538) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)