Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.763 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,223 KZT (£2,032) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)