Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 436.330 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 999,999 KZT (£2,292) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)