Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,158 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.761 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 928,916 KZT (25,975 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)