Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.410 KZT / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,211 prices entered by 291 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,378,953 KZT (36,861 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)