Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,390 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.734 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 746,386 KZT (20,887 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)