Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.848 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 962,908 KZT (руб 164,650) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)