Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.316 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 864,124 KZT (руб 162,539) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)