Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.661 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,546,488 KZT (kr 37,121) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)