Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.267 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 234% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,303,666 KZT (kr 32,376) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)