Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.293 KZT / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 568 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 215% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,453,634 KZT (kr 37,961) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)