Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.256 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 196% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,794 KZT (kr 25,507) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)