Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 732 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.225 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 955,254 KZT (kr 25,661) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)