Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.061 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 223% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,262,638 KZT (kr 32,325) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (20 minutes ago)