Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.480 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,894 KZT (3,095 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (35 minutes ago)