Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.531 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,493 KZT (2,950 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)