Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.431 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,278 KZT (2,971 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)