Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.162 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 372,855 KZT (2,058 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)