Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.210 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,501 KZT (3,262 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)