Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.000 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,087,285 KZT ($3,265) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)