Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 846,412 KZT ($2,684) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)