Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 797 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.605 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 148% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,202,969 KZT (C$4,365) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)