Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.041 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,058,485 KZT (C$4,562) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)