Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.823 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 958,182 KZT (EC$7,738) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)