Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.143 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 847,979 KZT (EC$7,239) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)