Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.568 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 950,296 KZT (EC$7,690) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)