Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.563 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 849,971 KZT (EC$6,992) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)