Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 124.593 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,578 KZT (EC$8,617) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)