Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.574 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 183% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,203 KZT (CHF 2,853) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)