Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 338.912 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,394,746 KZT (CHF 4,115) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)