Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.535 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,333,301 KZT (CHF 4,212) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)