Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.229 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 200% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,406,356 KZT (CHF 4,220) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)