Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.075 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 204% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,425,146 KZT (CHF 4,266) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)