Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.338 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 201% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 939,559 KZT (CHF 2,853) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)