Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.066 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 666,247 KZT (14,156 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)