Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.644 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 819,444 KZT (15,867 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)