Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.597 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,699 KZT (16,945 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)