Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.372 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,096 KZT (17,645 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)