Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.163 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,296 KZT (13,710 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)