Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.191 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 937,338 KZT (£2,372) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (37 minutes ago)