Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 442.514 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,168,581 KZT (£2,641) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)