Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 402.465 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 959,804 KZT (£2,385) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)