Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 412.884 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 161% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,897 KZT (£2,465) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)