Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.245 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,810 KZT (£1,744) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)