Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 427.685 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 908,883 KZT (£2,125) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)