Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.715 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,871 KZT (£2,635) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)