Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.897 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 417,733 KZT (3,074 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)