Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.176 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 535,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 423,039 KZT (3,153 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (28 minutes ago)