Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 853 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.278 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,132 KZT (R$ 7,865) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)