Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,488 KZT (R$ 5,259) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)