Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.942 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 850,987 KZT (R$ 8,348) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)