Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 738 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.220 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 774,630 KZT (R$ 7,887) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)