Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.571 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 744 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 692,562 KZT (R$ 7,647) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)