Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 732,694 KZT (572,048 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)