Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,979 KZT (522,065 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)