Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,425 KZT (434,237 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)