Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28032 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 429,608 KZT (₩1,532,567) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)