Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29211 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,981 KZT (₩1,927,284) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (28 minutes ago)