Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 416,956 KZT (₨84,988) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)