Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,608 KZT (608,222 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)