Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.909 KZT / NGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,803 KZT (595,899 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)