Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 473,403 KZT (497,178 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (44 minutes ago)