Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.807 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 375,740 KZT (2,044 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)