Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.244 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 349,184 KZT (2,051 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)