Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,438 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.636 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,602 KZT (2,554 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)