Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.491 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 623,316 KZT (руб 113,522) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (30 minutes ago)