Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.538 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,851 KZT (руб 126,187) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)