Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.835 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 413,502 KZT (8,644 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)