Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.263 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,487 KZT (14,428 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)