Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.732 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,114 KZT (87,250 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)