Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.641 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 759,263 KZT (21,918 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)