Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 949,141 KZT (25,734 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)