Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.651 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,424 KZT (29,583 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)