Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.501 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,204 KZT (29,930 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)