Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.838 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,666 KZT (17,123 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)