Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.762 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 916,556 KZT (25,629 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (30 minutes ago)