Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.554 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 543,429 KZT (5,571TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (21 minutes ago)