Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.618 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,533 KZT (6,128TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)