Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.870 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,136,631 KZT (CHF 3,394) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)