Cost of living in Singapore compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,378 prices entered by 1,065 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.365 KZT / SGD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 178% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 869,344 KZT (SGD $3,840) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)