Cost of living in Singapore compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,357 prices entered by 1,115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.454 KZT / SGD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 179% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,922 KZT (SGD $4,839) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)