Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10801 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 441,573 KZT (COL$4,088,299) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)