Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10792 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 349,667 KZT (COL$3,240,108) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)