Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11293 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 361,032 KZT (COL$3,196,885) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)