Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.153 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 139,220 KZT (11,456₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)