Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.696 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 198,342 KZT (16,958₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)