Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.692 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 201,037 KZT (17,195₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)