Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.089 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 269% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,730,223 KZT (kr37,541) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)