Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.355 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 262% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,937 KZT (kr25,475) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)