Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.427 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 301% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,253,608 KZT (kr25,887) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)