Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.662 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 303% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,890,411 KZT (kr38,848) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)