Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.023 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 336% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,311,336 KZT (kr42,007) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)