Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.103 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 499,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,469 KZT (₨87,688) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)