Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08335 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,922 KZT (7,905,332 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)