Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08366 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 473,989 KZT (5,665,522 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)