Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07904 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,772 KZT (7,006,318 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)