Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07894 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,957 KZT (4,572,361 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)