Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08116 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,588 KZT (9,395,747 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)