Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08429 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,296 KZT (8,581,339 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)