Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08184 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,335 KZT (8,471,391 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)