Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07979 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,717 KZT (7,077,362 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)