Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08111 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,673 KZT (8,774,371 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)