Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07894 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,077 KZT (5,612,594 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)