Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08081 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,680 KZT (9,363,928 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)