Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.674 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 991,894 KZT (€2,592) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)