Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.438 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 325,128 KZT (RM4,310) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)