Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.214 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 338,827 KZT (4,446 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)