Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.093 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 758,995 KZT (₨245,384) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (40 minutes ago)