Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.015 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,024 KZT (₨154,895) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)