Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,978 KZT (₨155,728) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)