Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.969 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,821 KZT (₨220,550) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)