Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.035 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,451 KZT (69,203 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)