Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.319 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,117 KZT (68,155 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)