Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.098 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,890 KZT (45,054 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)