Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 204,351 KZT in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)