Cost of living comparison between Shreveport, Louisiana, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.100 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,157,257 KZT ($3,453) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)