Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.656 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,833 KZT (199,497 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)