Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.547 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,520 KZT (165,525 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)