Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,937 KZT (186,270 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)