Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 650,421 KZT (¥222,338) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (35 minutes ago)