Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.846 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 794,716 KZT (¥279,224) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)