Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.058 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,098 KZT (¥356,443) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)