Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.142 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 517,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 450,339 KZT (元8,981) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (29 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (39 minutes ago)