Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.878 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 471,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 412,660 KZT (元8,111) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)