Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.821 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 328,214 KZT (元7,163) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)