Cost of living comparison between Shiyan, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.714 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 329,701 KZT (元6,768) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)