Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01011 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 524,347 KZT (﷼ 51,842,439) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)