Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 483,156 KZT (﷼ 48,761,325) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)