Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01058 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 347,451 KZT (﷼ 32,827,045) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)