Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.710 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,832 KZT (元11,572) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)